- MSc Human Rights and Research Methods, Human Rights Centre, University of Essex, Colchester, UK
- Specialisation: Culture studies, research methods and statistics, human rights
- BA Socialwork, Protestant university of applied sciences Ludwigsburg, Ludwigsburg, Germany
- Specialisation: public health, children’s rights, focus on children and youth, research methods
- Certified Mediator, Akademie Perspektivenwechsel, Munich, Germany
- Specialisation: Family Mediation, Business Mediation
The human rights expert, mediator and social worker Dominic Sean Martin Heine, MSc, worked for several years as a consultant on integration issues for people with a migration and refugee background. At the moment – in addition to being the first Chairperson of International WalRights Initiative e. V. – he is the deputy head of a bilingual kindergarten and actively contributes his expertise in the field of human rights.
He is currently setting up the Human Rights charity “International WalRights Initiative e. V.” in order to raise human rights education internationally to a certain level. This is particularly important so that all young people can have access to human rights.
Dominic Heine has a large network of national and international human rights experts and actors. These range from small local to large international organisations such as UNICEF, UNHCR or Amnesty International.
Pedagogical and educational issues relating to human rights, as well as conflict management, are particularly close to his heart.
“I want to give the young generation the possibility to actually live in a world, which is faire, just and in which human rights are actually lived.”